- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Replacement Windows – The Basics 101
While it may not be as fun to think about replacement windows as a new deck or pool these features certainly have benefits. For one thing it immediately increases the value of your home if you choose a high quality type. Plus, the better the quality the more it will help reduce and lower your…Read More
- Important Information about Cooper City Window Replacement Services
There are several different ways that a homeowner can improve the appearance of their home, but very few of these services will improve both the interior and the exterior look of a home. Window replacement services are the best way to enhance the curb appeal of your house as well as your interior décor style.…Read More